Did you know?
- The CDC reported that mental health-related emergency department visits among children aged 12-17 increased by 31% in 2020.
- In a 2020 survey of 1,000 parents around the country facilitated by the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, 71% of parents said the pandemic had taken a toll on their child’s mental health, and 69% said the pandemic was the worst thing to happen to their child.
- During February 21-March 20, 2021, suspected suicide emergency department visits were 50.6% higher among girls and 3.7% higher in boys than during the same period in 2019.
- American Institute of Stress released data from the American Psychological Association on stress in 2022.
- 55% of Americans state they are stressed and feel paralyzed by stress.
- 63% say they consider quitting their job due to stress, and 76% say workplace stress is detrimental to their interpersonal relationships.
This Masterclass is for parents if:
They have watched their children:
- Become uncertain about the future
- Change from being the happy child you know
- Lose interest in the activities they used to enjoy
- Withdraw from friends and family
- Worry about going outside and into the world
- Feel sad or worried about illness or death
- Want to quit their job because of stress
- Become more irritable with family members
- Often have a loss of concentration
- Eat too much or skip meals
- Stay awake at night or lay in bed too long
- Have increased drug or alcohol use
What’s Inside Parenting for Emotional Wellness: The Masterclass
Parenting for Emotional Wellness
This masterclass teaches parents, counselors, and educators how to help children deal with stress, anxiety, and depression. We know early intervention yields better outcomes. Parenting for Emotional Wellness offers the first steps in that early intervention. Parents, educators, and caregivers can complete the online masterclass containing three modules with three lessons per module independently, anytime and anywhere! Or, the school can offer parents “Watch Parties", supplemented by facilitated group discussion.
Becoming Calm: The Power of a Less Stressful Life
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- What stress is and how it affects your body
- Understanding the effects on our body/mind/spirit
- Practical ways to reduce stress
- How to make a commitment to yourself to practice stress-reducing habits every single day!
How to Avoid the 5 Most Common Mistakes Parents Make With Stressed-Out Children
In this presentation, YOU WILL LEARN
How to avoid things parents with stressed-out kids often do that only worsen things!
Common reasons your kids are stressed out in the first place.
Proven techniques for creating calm in your child.
Implementation Support Included
A sponsoring client organization receives:
- Unlimited access to all three online video courses for one year.
- Instructions on how to distribute the courses to your selected audience (parents, families, and caregivers).
- One or more worksheets with each video lesson to serve as participant study guides/notetaking tools.
- A group discussion guide for each video lesson supports online or in-person post-viewing participant discussions when viewing in a live setting or when streaming online.
- Guidance and recommendations for conducting a “Watch Party” with 100 or more families at once, live or using an online platform like Zoom.
- A unique registration link lets the sponsoring organization keep track of stakeholder engagement with online courses and when they took them.
I wish all parents had access to this information to help with the mental health epidemic of our children.
After dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic, I didn't know how best to help my child cope with the stress. I felt helpless and out of control. With the Parenting for Emotional Wellness online course, I learned how my child might feel and how I might help them with practical exercises and empathy. I needed guidance, support, and appreciation for how difficult raising a child during the Pandemic was, and the course did just that! I wish all parents had access to this information to help with the mental health epidemic of our children. ~ Karen M.
Now I realize when I might get stressed out, how to recognize it, and how to deal with it, making me a better grandparent.
I was searching for ways to help my granddaughter when she would get upset, go to the other room and not want to be bothered. While my grandkids were playing, I noticed they would say mean things to each other. After completing the Parenting for Emotional Wellness online course, I learned different approaches and strategies for helping my grandchildren cope with stress. The breathing exercises helped my grandkids the most. Also, I stopped and realized when I might get stressed out, how to recognize it, and how to deal with it, making me a better grandparent. I thoroughly enjoyed the class. ~ Denise P.
Dr. Robin Arthur is a nationally recognized clinical psychologist and creator of Parenting for Emotional Wellness: The Masterclass. Through the course, she will provide you with skills you can use immediately.
She returned to private clinical practice in 2014 and has treated families, adolescents, and parents for over 25 years. She is the CEO & Managing Director of Transform Consulting LLC and president of Transform Foundation, Inc. Dr. Arthur also serves as the lead psychologist at the Olympus Center of Best Point Behavioral Health and Education. She is a sought-after business consultant and executive coach to senior executives nationally.
Total Value Over $1,600.00
- "Parenting for Emotional Wellness" has three modules containing material and skills equivalent to six psychotherapy sessions, valued at $1,200.
- The "Becoming Calm: The Power of a Less Stressful Life" online workshop presents practical ways to reduce stress and keep yourself healthier, valued at $200.
- "How to Avoid the 5 Most Common Mistakes Parents Make with Stressed-Out Children” is an online presentation that teaches proven techniques for creating calm in your child, valued at $200.
Buy a single license of
Parenting for Emotional Wellness
To positively affect the most children and families, we have created this special offer.
Single License $79
This special pricing includes the following:
- 12-months access to Parenting for Emotional Wellness: The Masterclass
- The Masterclass includes:
- Parenting for Emotional Wellness
- How To Avoid The 5 Most Common Mistakes Parents Make with Stressed-Out Children
- Becoming Calm, The Power of a Less Stressful Life
- Ability to complete each online course as many times as wanted
- Video lessons, worksheets, and group discussion guides
Unlimited Use Group Licenses
Large Group Entity – $5,000 for
12 months of unlimited use for:
School districts, a county ESC, a church with > 1,000 members, social service organizations, hospital groups, large medical practices with > 8 clinicians, a company HR department with > 100 employees, a non-profit funding foundation, colleges, or universities.
Single Entity – $1,500 for
12 months of unlimited use for:
Individual schools (elementary, middle, or high), small medical practices with < 8 clinicians, a church with < 1,000 members, individual college departments, and individual companies with < 100 employees.
Buy an Unlimited Use Group License With a Purchase Order
Fill out the form below if you prefer to use a Purchase Order. A staff member will contact you at the email address you listed below.